TENNIS COURT REPAIR
1. Clean all cracks of loose materials;
2. Fill and smooth cracks with acrylic crack filler;
3. Seal cracks and repaint;
4. We scrape, fill and level any depressions greater than 1/16″
5. Repaint over repaired areas;
6. Repaint playing lines to regulation;
TENNIS COURT RESURFACING
1. Clean courts with high pressure water equipment;
2. Clean , fill and smooth all cracks;
3. Apply acrylic resurface to courts. Varying amounts of clean silica sand added for increased durability and ball speed;
4. Apply two coats of acrylic color.
5. Stripe courts to regulation.
Step 1 – Scrape, Broom, Blow surface clean and surface between coats
Step 2 – Repair cracks
Step 3 – Repair birdbaths or puddles
Step 4 – Power wash if needed
Step 5 – Have materials mixed before application
Step 6 – Clean surface between coats
The surface to be coated will determine what steps to follow. These instructions will be for an asphalt tennis court. For a championship quality tennis court, we recommend using two coats of Novacrylic Sport Surfaces. 100% acrylic, high solids coating system designed for the court owner who is seeking a high quality tennis court surface.
1. Pour 3″ to 6″ bead of material the length of the surface
2. Angle Squeegee, pulling one third of material in a straight line, not leaving any puddles
3. Always keep 2″ to 6″ of material in the windrow. DO NOT LET THE WINDROW RUN DRY!
4. Pull material in a straight line. When you reach the end of each pass, pull a few feet of material at a 90 degree angle.
5. For 2 colors, snap a chalk line. Apply color to inbound area first